Monday, June 16, 2008

More Pics of Jackson and more...

First outfit - the one that I wanted him to wear ended up being too small! I bought a collection of 3 outfits in Preemie size - dumb idea.





Taylor taking care of mommy - she wanted to sit with me in my bed.



Another picture of Jackson - day 2. He is such a cutie!




This is Taylor meeting her little brother for the first time. I am not sure what she thought about the whole thing. She seemed much more concerned with mommy's owies than with the baby. But it was a really cool moment for me to see her with him.





There is really no feeling as awesome as this! When they hand you the baby - and he is healthy and darling! He looked EXACTLY like Taylor did when she was born. It was such a huge relief to have him out and know that he was okay.






We waited in the triage for two hours before the surgery - I was really calm at first - but the more time that went by and the more nurses and doctors that came in and talked with me, the more freaked out I became! About 15 minutes before I had to go back, I decided that I had changed my mind, and I would much rather leave and go and get a cheeseburger instead :) (I am not very good at fasting.)
















Right before we left for the hospital...Taylor was excited to go and play at Emma's house...

6 comments:

The StaceNeedle said...

Kim! Congratulations on starting a blog! And on having a beautiful baby boy! He is darling and so is Taylor! I need to come down and see them again!

*** said...

What a HANDSOME little guy! He is so sweet, just love his little lips. I loved your freak-out right before surgery and your desire for a cheeseburger :). Great that you don't have to watch as closely what you eat anymore, yahoo. We're so excited for your cute fam to have such a fantastic addition! Welcome Jackson James!

Melanie and Jarom said...

This is Melanie, Stacey's friend. I can't believe how we live so close, you have a little girl, I have a little girl, my maiden name is Taylor, your girl's name is Taylor, you just had a boy named Jackson and I am having a boy named Jackson any day now and you love Stacey Unck and so do I! We need to be friends! As soon as our boys get a little older lets do a playdate!

Kim said...

Hi Melanie! That is so funny - I had seen your blog, and I told Matt that we have close to carbon copy lives :) Kind of.... Have you had your baby yet? I would love a playdate in the future....I hope all goes well for you!

tyandlinds said...

hey, amy sent me your blog address, congrats on the cute baby boy! it is fun to have one of each. good luck and you all look really cute! lindsay(amy's sis)

Nikki said...

What a cute Jackson! (I rather like the name!) He is precious & I love all the hospital pictures. You're too gorgeous Kim!
I love that moment when the old kid(s) come to meet the new baby. The big kid(s) seems SO much bigger all of a sudden & they just love that new baby.