Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Birthday...

Well, we are leaving for the hospital in just a few hours!! Yikes. We are both very excited and anxious...and I would say a little bit in shock. It is a very strange feeling to know exactly when you will be meeting your child! Crazy. We are just praying that he arrives healthy and safe and that the c-section goes smoothly. Taylor is excited to go and play with Emma at Lori's house - and then to go with Grandma Janet and play playdough :) She has been so cute and loving to me these last few days - I really think she knows what is going on. I got up with her at 6:30 this morning and ate my final meal of Raisin Bran and toast with her - and let Matt sleep until 8:30. And then he took Taylor out shopping and to McDonalds so that I could sleep. I have been really nauseous the last few days, so I don't sleep all that well, but it was still nice to rest. She came home yelling, "Mommy, we're home - come here - we got you presents!" They got me a nice care package of magazines, candy, gum, a journal, and a little Suduku (sp?) game book. Very nice - was also my suggestion :) Anyway, we will be posting pics soon of little Jackson! We have a bet going on his weight - I think he will be 8 lbs 4 oz - and Matt thinks anything 8 lbs 5 oz or above. (He wants a big boy....) My mom thinks 8 lbs 3 oz - and Natalie thinks 7 lbs 14 oz....we shall see.!

No comments: