Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Well, Jackson made it through his first 4th of July! This is of his 2 boy cousins closest in age to him - for now - Talon and Beau. He will be getting two more next week! One this Monday - and one the following Monday - assuming all goes as planned with his Aunt Ashley and Aunt Julianne. Take your pick of baby...small, medium, or large :) Boys, boys, and more boys! And this isn't even all of them! We are missing three more from my family - and four more from Matt's. Crazy. I had to take the picture from upstairs to fit them all in.
And what would the 4th of July be without Grandma's "God Bless America" march - my mom taught all of the kids that song - and gave them the hats and the flags - and they cannot and WILL not stop singing it! Taylor always asks to sing "Amereeki" - I am pretty much done with the song.
The March of the Cousins...We all went swimming at Aunt Lori's house for the 4th - Taylor has been in lessons now for two weeks - she is almost swimming all by herself - it is crazy how quickly they learn - and crazy how fearless she is. It makes me pretty nervous.
Swimming to the side by herself....






9 comments:

Mom said...

Well I finally found your blog! Great pictures...a fun 4th too. All these little boys...I am pretty happy with 3 girls and counting on mostly boys from now on. I just hope Nat and Wendi can have at least one girl.
But boys are great too...they are so sweet - and think of all the missionaries some day!

*** said...

Jackson looks so tiny compared to those cousins, and he was NOT a tiny baby! So cute to have all the cousins together doing the march? Bless your Mom for that tradition, I love it! And, way to go Taylor on the swimming...incredible! Good for her!!

The StaceNeedle said...

Kim! So cute! Who are all those kids? Are the oldest one's lori's? I totally remember the day her oldest was born. I love the march and I love your mom! I think I'll come to AZ in Oct when the weather is better, and I'd love to see you and your fam!

Julia Kelly said...

Peel!

Your kids are adorable. I found your blog from a comment Kim made on Shelby and Christina's blog. (I think that's called blog stalking?) Anyway, good to see your family well. Congrats. Much love.

Jacob

Nikki said...

What a fun 4th- LOVE the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

So happy to find your blog...who knew??? It was a fun 4th!

The StaceNeedle said...

Hey Kim! Thanks for the message and the birthday text! You need to post again so I can see more pictures of Jackson! Was thinking about momma mia today for some reason...merril streep was a hit..I wonder what her real name is...

Amy, Dan and Ryan said...

Such cute pictures and cousins! I'd love to see more...:)

Sally said...

Kim, you have a blog! I'm going to put you on my reader. But no pressure to update, I can't really tell people to update when I don't even have a blog myself!

These pictures are adorable. We can't wait to see you this weekend.